Body & Posture
Tami Bulmash, M.A. AmSat Certified
What is the Alexander Technique?
The Alexander Technique is a clinically proven tool used to alleviate back pain and discomfort as well as improve posture. The technique helps individuals recognize undesired habits that cause body pain, and relearn how to use the body in a more efficient way which promotes ease and optimal functioning.
What can the Alexander Technique do for you?
- Reduce Back and Body Pain
- Alleviate Stress and Tension
- Improve Posture and Performance
- Provide Non-Invasive Relief
- Add Balance and Ease to Activities
- Increase Energy Levels and Mood
- Promote Health and Well-being
Body & Posture with Tami
Based in Melbourne, Florida, I am an AmSAT certified Alexander Technique teacher who specializes in helping individuals reduce back and body pain and improve posture and performance.